(Solved) : Use R Programming Using Satgpa Data Set Stat2data Package Test Using 01 1 Create Following Q30623476 . . .
Use R programming:
Using the SATGPA data set in Stat2Data package. Test by using α=.01.
1) Create the following three variables and then print out allthe six variables.
a. Create a new variable “SAT”, which is the sum of MathSAT andVerbalSAT.
b. Create second new variable “SATLevel”, and assign the valueof “SATLevel” as 1 when SAT<=1100, 2 when 11001300.
c. Create third new variable “GPALevel” and assign the value of“GPALevel” as 1 when GPA<=2.8, 2 when 2.83.5
d. Print out all the data in the ascending order of theirGPALevel and the descending order of their SAT when GPALevel is thesame.
2) Use the Chi-Square test to conclude if the SATLevel andGPALevel are independent.
3) Compute the mean and variance of “GPA” for each level of“GPALevel”, and compute the correlation matrices for the fourvariables: MathSAT, VerbalSAT, GPA and SAT.
4) Do the data provide sufficient evidence to indicate that themean of MathSAT is significantly greater than the mean ofVerbalSAT.
5) Test if the proportion of MathSAT less than VerbalSAT is0.5.
. . .