What personal information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or enter information on our site.
The types of information we collect about you depends on your particular interaction with our Website and our Services, and might include, where permitted by applicable law:
- Your contact information (e.g., name, email address, phone number)
- Bank and credit account information
- IP address.
- Any other information that you choose to provide to us (e.g., if you send us an email/otherwise contact us)
- Calls/emails/other correspondence
You are responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date information.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
You can change your personal information by emailing us or logging in to your account.
* If you do not want us to use your details for us to market to you, and/or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us through the phone number or email address listed in below. You will also be able to unsubscribe from any marketing emails sent to you by Coursehelp.org using a link provided in the email.
EU CUSTOMERS ONLY: YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting our customer support team. Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies.
EU CUSTOMERS ONLY: ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you and the right to rectify that data. Your rights of access and rectification can be exercised in accordance with the Act. We may reject requests for disclosure or rectification of data that are unreasonable or extremely impractical (e.g. because they require disproportionate human or technical effort or require significant changes to our processes and technology and impact our ability to provide our services). You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting our customer support team.
Updating or Deleting Your Personally Identifiable Information
You have certain rights in relation to your Personally Identifiable Information. You can access your Personally Identifiable Information and confirm that it remains correct and up-to-date or choose whether or not you wish to receive material from us or some of our partners by logging into the Site and visiting your user account page.
If you would like further information in relation to your rights or would like to exercise any of them, you may also contact us via email@example.com. If you reside or are located in the EEA, you have the right to request that we:
- provide access to any Personally Identifiable Information we hold about you;
- prevent the processing of your Personally Identifiable Information for direct-marketing purposes;
- update any Personally Identifiable Information which is out of date or incorrect;
- delete any Personally Identifiable Information which we are holding about you;
- restrict the way that we process your Personally Identifiable Information;
- provide your Personally Identifiable Information to a third party provider of services; or
- provide you with a copy of any Personally Identifiable Information which we hold about you.
We try to answer every email promptly where possible, and provide our response within the time period stated by applicable law. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain your Personally Identifiable Information. Please also note that certain Personally Identifiable Information may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances, which may include if we need to keep processing your Personally Identifiable Information to comply with a legal obligation.
When you email us with a request, we may ask that you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Do we display any private information anywhere on our website?
We do not post any of your private information on the public part of our website. Certain private information disclosed by you is posted with any order you submit and is only visible to our select staff and writers. We urge care in posting information on our website regarding information you do not intend to be shared with anyone and the Company disclaims any and all liability for the interception, loss or theft of, or other unauthorized access or harm to data you submit to or post on our website. By submitting data to or posting information on our website, including in connection with any order, you specifically acknowledge and agree that you understand the foregoing, and you fully assume the associated risks and hold the Company harmless from any and all damages or injury for the interception, loss or theft of, or other unauthorized access or harm to the data you submit or post.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.